15 March 2013

The Diary ends today...

...because I am on my way to conquer the  
Mountains of Lead !

My fellow Bloggers of Conquering the Lead Mountain and The Doc´s Diary and I decided to put our efforts together in the never ending struggle to explore the tops as well as the deep and hidden valleys of the Lead Mountains.
To all of you who followed my Diary and supported my hobby enthusiasm: Thanks a lot! Please follow me to the Mountains of Lead, I think you will not be dissapointed!

All the best

Jan

7 comments:

  1. Very nice indeed, just one place to follow 3 greate painters progress of climbing the Mountains of Lead !!!

    I will follow your expedition closely and I hope that we will meet at the journy to the top,:)

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That´s a very nice idea!! Good luck with the new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yiiipppiiieeee! It's official!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about the end of an era, but I'll keep following your exploits on the new blog.

    ReplyDelete